Tuesday 14 June 2011

My Life

I’ve rolled thru this life /
Of trouble and strife /
Back when I had beef I’d just take a knife /
Step to them and slice /
Bring back the blade and dice /
But at the end it was me who paid the price /
Got held up in a heist /
At gunpoint, coulda got shot, coulda died /
Wouldn’t have the chance to say bye bye /
To my family, all cuz of one guy /
Not I ain’t even gonna lie /
Cuz I can not deny /
That my /
Legs were shakin’ the whole damn time /
The words of blasphemy, they were all mine /
I didn’t know that later I’d turn to organised crime /
I always pretended that I was fine /
Ever since the shit that happened when I was nine /
When I had to go away and pine /
For my dead cousin, I would have done anything for a sign /
That God was real, I heard it through the grapevine /
She was struck down with AIDS /
After her boyfriend paid /
For sex and passed it onto her, had another killed in a raid /
But he got what was due /
And you will too / …

No comments:

Post a Comment