Tuesday 14 June 2011

Michael

I don’t know why I’m crying so much
I didn’t know him that well, but
Now I’ll never get the chance
Never get the chance.

The room is so quiet and so cold
People are talking about times of old
All I can do is imagine
All I have is my imagination

As soon as we met, it was like we clicked
Conversation ran free, no need for a kick start
We could have talked forever, but time was limited
Time is forever limited

Our time runs out all too quick
And I am full of regret
It’s true what they say, strike while the iron is hot
I wish I had struck while the iron was hot

I feel as if I’ve been walking through a never-ending maze
All my life, stumbling over everything, confused and in a daze
It took this day to bring me closer to the centre, tranquillity
Why does it take something so horrible, to bring us closer to tranquillity?

Why does it take something so horrible to bring us together?

No comments:

Post a Comment