Monday 21 February 2011

#1202900362

Sit alone staring at the same four walls
Examine the whitewash with my eyes
There’s a crack from one end to the other
That’s where the water gets in
My eyes trace each path the cracks make
It’s been there ever since I moved in
Nothing will be done until the walls fall down
And then it’d be too late
No one would miss me here
I can’t remember the last time I saw the sky
The Sun, the Moon, the Stars.
There’s no world out here anymore.
No matter how long I spend asleep
I’m always tired
I can barely think straight
But that’s exactly what they want
They want you to stay quiet, dormant
Empty of emotion
I like the lack of emotion part
I’ve cried too many times
In the day,
The silence is deafening
But at night,
The cries,
The screams,
It’s unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment